Please help us to achieve our mission of empowering women and girls in the three corners area. You and your business will have the opportunity to connect with a thoughtful and lively group of professional local women who are passionate about helping our region’s women and girls to succeed.
A few of the ways you might contribute:
- Donate a membership(s) to our giving circle.
- Make a challenge grant to match membership contributions “this month”.
- Make a sponsorship donation to our grant fund at the Community Foundation of Utah.
- Donate your office space or community space for one or more of our meetings.
- Print our marketing materials, or make a donation toward the printing.
- Supply food and/or drinks for one or more of our quarterly meetings.
- We’ll mention your sponsorship at all of our meetings.
- We’ll feature your business and logo on our website (with a link to your business).
- We’ll post your support on our Facebook page (facebook.com/threecornerswgc), with a link to your Facebook page (if you have one).
- We’ll acknowledge your support in articles written about us and in communications with our grant applicants and others.
- You’ll be able to address a group of highly intelligent and thoughtful women in order to inform them about your business.
- You’ll be able to attend our quarterly meetings.
- In January you’ll be able to vote for the nonprofits that will receive our grants that year.
To become a sponsor, please contact us: email@example.com
THANK YOU to our sponsors!
Sunbrook Communities, 2240 W. Sunbrook Dr., St. George, UT 84770 (sunbrook.com)
The Skin Institute, 552 North Dixie Drive, St. George, UT 84770 (theskininstitute.org)
River Rock Roasting Company, 394 S. State St., La Verkin, UT 84745 (riverrockroasters.com)
The Community Foundation of Utah, 423 W 800 S | Suite A101, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 (utahcf.org)